Please print this form along with the lease form, sign both and mail to information on the "Contact" page or bottom of the lease.
Campground Lease Rules
I/We the undersigned tenant(s) of Codgers Cove RV Park, LLC affirm that I/We have received a copy of the rules for the campground.
Only licensed operators are allowed to operate any motor vehicles.
- Pets must be immediately picked up after. All pets must be kept quiet. Barking will not be tolerated. All animals need to be on a leash at all times.
- There shall be no sub-leasing of the camper/RV or of family or friends staying without Lessee present. If your RV is sold, the existing site assignment is not automatically transferred from the prior owner to the new owner. A new lease must be executed or an assignment approved in writing.
- All leaking water or sewer lines must be fixed or replaced.
- There shall be no vehicles, trailers, boats or debris of any kind allowed to be stored on the grassy areas of your lot. Please keep items on your parking area or deck for mowing convenience. We have designated parking areas and storage units available onsite.
- All Lessees shall respect other camper’s property.
- Lessees shall be responsible for visiting family, friends and any invitees’ actions. Guests are allowed to spend the night but Lessee must be present.
- There shall be no parking on the grassy areas of the campground.
- Ashes must be fully extinguished and disposed of in a proper manner in the designated area. Lessees will be notified of an County burn bans that are in force.
- Fireworks allowed on designated nights only.
- Air conditioners or heaters shall not be left operating while Lessee is not present. (It only takes a few minutes to cool or heat your camper/RV once you arrive).
- Camper/RV’s shall be allowed to remain during the winter months.
- Lessor assumes no liability or responsibility for accidents, injuries or lost or stolen property. Lessor reserves the right to evict or refuse entry to any person who has evidenced a disregard for the rules without refund.
- No littering. All garbage must be in containers and disposed of into dumpsters. Only garbage from your site is to be thrown in the dumpsters. Absolutely no fish cleaning in park or fish cleanings left in dumpster. Smokers please use a cigarette/cigar butt container. Do not throw cigarette/cigar butts on the ground.
- The campground will be open from May 1st to October 1st of each year. Lot rent and storage unit rent shall be due in full by May 1st of each year or the site will be considered vacant.
- October 1st, the water and electricity will be shut off. There will be no snow removal.
- Rules as set forth shall be followed by all Campers, Visitors and Invitees of Lessee.
- No additional appliances such as but not limited to a freezer or refrigerator, are allowed on campsite or in storage unit.
- Sites are to be kept clean and orderly as determined by Lessor.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Parents are responsible for their children’s safe conduct and any injuries or damages that they may incur or cause. Children who cause disruption for other guests may be asked to leave the park with their entire group.
- Codgers Cove RV Park, LLC is a service-oriented business and therefore we do not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any of our guests.
I/We agree that violations of the same may result in a material breach of my/our Lease Agreement. Dated this _____day of _____________, 2018 Lessee________________________________ Lessor of Codgers Cove RV Park__________________________________